Wednesday, January 14, 2015

It's a boy...

Yesterday, we were able to see all the details of our baby at the 20-week ultrasound appointment.  All the little fingers, toes and a cute little nose, too!  We saw all the movements, like waving its hand, kicking its feet and turning from side to side.  Then the technician asked, do you want to know the gender?  "YES", we said!


Ryan and I were grinning ear-to-ear when we heard the news, and happy to finally know more about this little guy and to start thinking of names for him.  We (for the most part) had our name picked out if it was going to be a girl, but we have yet to settle on anything for a boy.

Here is a picture of Rowen when we told her the news later that evening (video in my instagram sidebar).  I wanted to make it fun for her, so on my way home from work I stopped and bought a few blue balloons for her to play with!  Needless to say, she is super excited to be a big sister to a little brother and we can’t wait to watch her in action!


Now that we know, my next step will be putting together his nursery…I have a feeling these next few months are going to fly by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment