Monday, November 3, 2014

Meal Plan Monday 11/3

This weekend was a fun one!  I call it our annual "sister weekend".  It started Friday night as my sister Sarah spent the night at my house in prep for a morning of craft show shopping on Saturday!   

Every year at the beginning of November, the Ankeny Art Center hosts one of the biggest craft fairs in Iowa known as Santa’s North Pole Village.  It’s a multi-site craft sale featuring tons of hand crafted items, jewelry, clothes, etc. Sarah and I make an attempt to go every year as a way of kicking off our holiday season - needless to say this picture describes our excitement for it, we love every minute of it! 


I had heard this year they were expecting upward of 10,000 people and I have a feeling they came very close...the crowds were huge!


Later that afternoon, while Ryan was watching football and Rowen was spending time with her grandparents, Sarah and I headed to the mall for more shopping (hello HomeGoods) and then headed back to her house for yet another slumber party! 

Sunday morning, Sarah and I parted ways so that Ryan and I could begin phase three of our never-ending landscape project.  We then ended the weekend with dinner at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants!

Whew!  The weekend was so busy I did not have time to do my usual grocery shopping, but I did have time to menu plan.  Here is what’s on the calendar for this week!









Thursday - Not cooking

Friday - Bagel Pizzas


Shared with:

No comments:

Post a Comment