Tuesday, September 16, 2014

DIY Toddler Busy Box

I'm excited to be linking up with one of my favorite blogs, Schue Love today for a DIY Toddler Busy Box activity!  

This toddler activity was first presented to my daughter via her daycare provider and ever since, it’s been a go to activity for us at home, too!    

For this, all you need are craft beads and pipe cleaners…easy enough, right!?


Just have your little one string the beads one by one onto the pipe cleaner!  Rowen's favorite things to create are her very own princess crowns, bracelets and necklaces!  Oooh la-la! 




I highly recommend this activity as it's great for developing fine motor skills!  However, I will say, if your child is young you will want to make sure to monitor them while playing as the pieces are small and can easily be put into the mouths of little ones (side note, the larger foam beads work great, too!).

While I'm at it, check out these adorable Halloween crafts using beads and pipe cleaners - we're totally going to have to try these!

Halloween Spider: 







Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment