Friday, June 6, 2014

Five on Friday

Today I'm linking up with Natasha, Darci, April and Christina for another Five on Friday.  Here goes...

1. Let me introduce you to my #1 guilty pleasure.  

I love this show and all of its ridiculous drama.  Ryan just rolls his eyes every time I turn it on, but I don’t care.  It’s my happy place! 

2. Guess whose hair is finally long enough to style…well, sort of.  Not exactly sure if you’d call pig tails “stylish”, but they sure do look cute on her!

3. Anyone else eyeing all the fun, summer skirts popping up on Pinterest lately?  Loving this!

4. I suck at buying rugs.  I have bought FOUR, count them – ONE. TWO. THREE. FOUR rugs in the past five months since moving into our house.  I cannot for the life of me get it right.  Maybe it’s my color scheme I am getting all wrong, but it just doesn’t look right.  Besides an entryway rug, my next “project” is to find something like this for underneath our kitchen table...


Umm...if I can’t even find one, small rug for the front door how in the hell am I supposed to find a bigger one?  

5.  Any other moms out there dread potty-training?  Rowen is totally ready, probably has been for the last couple of months considering she tells us every time she has to potty, but I keep putting it off.  Anyone have any tips?!




No comments:

Post a Comment