Sunday, March 30, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

Hey!  Sorry, but this wrap up is going to be quick.  Much of the weekend was spent doing house projects - one of which I've been struggling with for awhile.  It's the playroom, but I think I've finally figured out some storage solutions...excited to share the finished product in a few weeks!

Anyway, I'll start with Saturday.  I woke up early to meet a few friends for a five mile run downtown. I was nervous about doing it, but it was surprisingly easy and the weather was perfect!


Sunglasses were a must... :)


Later that afternoon, Rowen and I headed to a birthday party for my good friend Alisha's daughter, Claire.  How cute is she?  The party was just as adorable as the birthday girl!



Ryan was busy cleaning the garage while we were at the party, and when we came home we found this on our back patio!  Just hoping we didn't jinx spring!


That night we took advantage of the warm weather and invited a few friends over for drinks.

Today, was another gorgeous day.  Most of it was spent doing projects around the house.  Earlier this evening we invited my parents, sister and brother-in-law over for dinner.  Ryan outdid himself with dinner...grilled, teriyaki pork chops, mixed veggies, pasta salad, and even brownies for dessert!


Tonight will be spent relaxing.  Ryan and I have been going non-stop all weekend, so quality time with the couch is in order!

Have a good one!

1 comment: