Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Q & A with Hubby

Last night we had ourselves a little party for Ryan.  He turned the big 29.  Irish beer was consumed along with an appetizer of beer cheese and crackers, followed by my mother-in-law's delicious corn beef and cabbage!  After dinner Ryan opened his gifts, with the help of a little leprechaun!  It was a fun!


To keep the fun going, I thought I would introduce you to the birthday boy himself through a little questionnaire I drew up!   I literally laughed out loud when I read a few of these!  

Name:  Ryan 

Age: 29

Job: Professional Liability Insurance Underwriter/Broker

Which celebrity annoys you the most? Kim Kardashian...she makes me miss Paris Hilton.

If you could try out any occupation for a year, what would it be?  General Manager of an NFL or MLB team.  Fascinating stuff.

If you could have any super power what would it be and why?  The ability to never need sleep. Think of all the stuff you could get done!

What is your favorite food?  Various types of sushi.

What’s your favorite sport to play?  Football

What’s your favorite pro sports team?  Boston Red Sox

What is your favorite book?  Tough call, but I would have to go with Lord of the Rings.

What is your biggest pet peeve?  Poor grammar and excessive use of superlative adjectives.  "OMG, my trip to Starbucks was the BEST.THING.EVER!!" 

Favorite band/singer?  Big fan of Foo Fighters and Dave Grohl, but I also dig Jonny Cash.

If you could have dinner with anyone famous (dead or alive) who would it be?  Eisenhower.  He’s the only man to drop an atomic bomb, and he did it twice.  I think it would be interesting to hear what lead to that decision.

Favorite movie?  Godfather is the best movie ever made, but my favorite would have to be either The Princess Bride or Gladiator.

If you knew you were going to be stranded on a deserted island and could only bring one thing, what would it be?  A friend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment