Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February: Favorite Decor Item

Happy freezing, windy, bitterly cold Wednesday!

I've decided it's time for my monthly "favorites" post.  These are short, sweet, little posts that focus on one or two items that have made me exceptionally happy during the month.  No limits, it can be anything.  So here we go!
 
Since we moved into our house, I've been struggling with decor items for my living room. I have a specific color scheme I am going for, but haven't really been able to find anything I like.

Back in December, frames were on mega sale at TJ Maxx so I took full advantage and bought up a bunch even though I had zero plans for them.

Then, one day at Target, I got a little sidetracked and somehow ended up in the scrapbooking aisle where I found these adorable journaling cards!


It just so happened that this little booklet, full of adorable prints and inspirational quotes, fit right in with my color scheme!  I headed home and popped them right in!

Here my two of my favorites {I love the phrase in the smaller frame}.


Simple as that!  Two little items that make me oh so happy!  :)

See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment